Please read carefully because our rules & regulation applies to all participants attending ZoukDanceCamp events. On this page, you will also find details about data protection, privacy, and our refunds and ticket transfer policies.
Table of Contents
*** COVID-19 Changes ***
Please read carefully for some of the changes that may override our normal Rules & Regulations: https://zoukdancecamp.com/covid-19-impact/
- We collect some of your personal information using our registration form and will not sell it to third parties. The information you provided will be used for planning this event and keeping you up to date.
- We will continue to hold your contact details securely to enable us to provide information on ZoukDanceCamp / ChillZouk Holidays / ZoukBase, products, and activities and that may be of interest to you. In providing us with this information, you give us permission to contact you in relation to these. We will not disclose your details to any third party without your express permission unless legally required to do so.
- You can unsubscribe at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe‘ link when you receive automated emails from us. We may still email you manually to inform you of any upcoming events that you have already registered.
Discounts & Special Offers
- Discounts are non-transferable and will be applied automatically when loyal students sign-up for their next eligible event(s).
- Any discounts offered are discretionary and are not an obligation. ZoukDanceCamp reserves the right to change, discontinue or reject any discounts with or without reasons. All discounts cannot be sold or exchanged.
- Read more about loyalty discounts here: LOYALTY DISCOUNTS
Payment, Refunds & Ticket Transfer Policy
No payment is taken when filling out any ZoukDanceCamp application form, we only ask for payment after a spot offer. Once you have made a payment, it means you have accepted our payment, refund & ticket transfer policy and including all the policies laid out herein.
If you receive a spot offer, please ensure payments are made within 14 days otherwise the spot will be canceled and offered to someone else. You will lose the best price and have to apply again if you wish to join (subject to availability).
We offer refunds on and before 8 weeks prior to an event’s start date with a standard charge of €25 + 5% total price per spot which will be deducted from the amount to cover for bank fees and administration costs. Please note for non-Euro refunds, the amount you receive back may vary slightly due to exchange rates that are out of our control. We do not refund any debit/credit card payment or bank transaction fees.
8 weeks up to an event, ticket passes become non-refundable, however, only with our written consent then passes will be transferable to another person’s name. This is to ensure pre-requisites are met.
*** COVID-19 Changes: We have relaxed our refund policy and will waiver our admin deductions. The only refund deductions will be the bank transfer fee and any currency exchange rates. Refunds are only possible if more than 8 weeks before the event. Any less than 8 weeks up to last-minute cancellations, we will allow the transfer to another agreed ZoukDanceCamp event. ***
We highly suggest everyone has their own personal travel insurance that adequately covers their travel. This should cover the minimum of travel cancellations or disruptions, healthcare emergencies & injuries, emergency accommodation, theft, and additional coverage should you wish. ZoukDanceCamp does not insure participants of the event. Any insurance should be arranged for yourself.
Food, Beverages & Allergy Notice
- Please be advised that food served during the event may contain these ingredients: milk, corn, eggs, wheat, soybean, gluten, peanuts, other nut products, fish, and shellfish. This list is not exhaustive.
- If you have any allergies or special dietary requirements, please tell us as soon as possible and what we would need to do if any severe allergic reaction occurs.
- Whilst every care and planning is being taken to meet your dietary requirements, ZoukDanceCamp cannot be held responsible for any possible allergies during the event.
Currently, all accommodations are shared with your registered partner unless specified otherwise. We currently do not offer single room upgrades.
We will always plan for 2 people per room in shared accommodations, but there may be special circumstances where it may be shared with more people. You will be notified of this if there are any changes in circumstances.
Rules & Regulations During the Event
Every participant staying in the event’s area is obliged to comply with the regulations.
The regulations define the policy for registering and rules of behavior for all participants present at the event. This includes rules for using the event’s area, facilities and equipment at the venue.
- Be aware and keep your possessions safe.
- 1a) Never leave your bags or other valuables unattended in public areas.
- 1b) Be discreet with your belongings; displaying expensive jewelry or electronic devices, like mobile phones or cameras, could attract unwanted attention.
- 1c) There will be other non-dancing guests at the hotel and we cannot regulate their actions or behaviours.
- 1d) ZoukDanceCamp will not be held liable or responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- It is forbidden to bring, possess and use any form of explosives or pyrotechnic during the event.
- The use, possession, solicitation for or sale of illegal drugs is explicitly prohibited.
- Smoking is allowed only in designated smoking areas.
- It is forbidden to devastate and destroy the facility, its belongings, the property area and any equipment located at the venue. Should this occur, the responsible participant(s) will be held personally liable for the damages.
- ZoukDanceCamp may arrange for photographs and/or video footage to be taken at events and used for promotional purposes. Participating in the event means agreeing to publish photos and/or videos with the participants’ images. This may include printed documents or media, editorial coverage, advertising press and use on the internet.
- The participant is obliged to familiarise oneself and accept the “Rules of the facility” at the venue. These rules will be publicly available at the venue.
- Take care of your personal hygiene, smell nice and we highly recommend the regular use of breath mints.
- Be kind, be humble, be courteous and respectful to each other at all times.
Please familiarise yourself with the above regulations prior to and during the event.
Zero-Tolerance for Bad, Improper or Inappropriate Behaviours
ZoukDanceCamp operates on a zero-tolerance policy for bad behaviours or misconducts. This includes but not limited to improper or inappropriate behaviours such as unconsented sexual advancements, catcalling or sexual slurs, violent intentions, physical or verbal abuse at any of our events.
Any issues, bad behaviours or misconduct during the event should be reported immediately to a member of the ZoukDanceCamp Team. We are very supportive and will be listening without prejudice; whether your reports are made against a member of our team, hired professionals (teachers, DJs, technical, artists, etc), participants or venue staff.
- Hoi Ung
- Dominika Mróz
- Łukasz Nowak
- Anamé Schmieger
- Nadine Scheid
- Neslişah Koç
- Toshihiko Honkura
- Gülşah Koç
- Lucie Sim
- Vera de Tena
- Helene Gromyko
- Marcela Antoniutti
All reports will be thoroughly investigated and depending on the severity, the local police authority may be called upon. Nonetheless, we shall take all reports of this nature very seriously in order to protect and maintain a safe & welcoming atmosphere at all our events. We will take careful steps to protect your privacy at all times and treat any reports with the highest confidentiality and trust.
What Happens if You Break our Rules & Regulations
If you are found breaking our rules & regulations, bad behaviours and misconduct, this may result in a verbal & written warning and/or permanent ban from all our future events by Domi&Hoi Team. You may also be asked to immediately leave during the event, no refund will be issued and no compensation can be claimed.
Agreement & Consent
By registering and participating in the event means that the participant has read, understood and full acceptance to comply with the above regulations.
Thank you and please feel free to contact us should you have any questions.
~ Your loving hosts